Landlords, WHY, oh WHY, are you trying to do it your selves?
I just need to wonder why a Landlord decides to manage his/her own rental property themselves. Having your investment under professional property management is a sure-fire way to ensure that every property is being managed the same in reference to tenant screening, rent collection/processing, evictions, and much more.
The Wilson Group Property Management offers a customized plan to each of our Landlord clients as we don’t believe in one size fits all when it comes to your investment. Our services include everything from advertising and marketing the property, monthly rent collection and direct deposit right into our owner’s account, all the way to court proceedings if need be.
When it comes to a rental property, and handling tenants, time is of the essence. Now days, Landlords are not necessarily full-time landlords but have jobs, family, time restraints, and may not be able to handle them in a timely fashion. With a full service property management team in place, most owners truly feel that any management fee is worth the time they pay.
Before any Landlord decides to take this on, contact a property manager to consider all of your options.
Reed Wilson-Principal Broker/Owner, The Wilson Group
If you are a rental owner, than you know managing your investments can sometimes be a full time job. Well, now we are here to help with
The Wilson Group, a Real Estate & Property Management Company is able to take that work load off of your hands. We specialize in full service Property Management to make the process of your rental property as streamlined as possible
* Marketing vacant homes- Our systems keep you from having to keep posted and advertised all the time!
* Showing to prospective tenants_ Now you don’t have to answer all of the phone calls!
* Resident Screening and Applications- employment, income, rental references, credit, background and more on all applications.
* Move In/Move Out Inspections
* Rent collecting from tenants
* Direct Deposit of rent payments to our owners_ No more waiting on a check. Once we collect rent, we direct deposit your balance for you!
* Negotiating and handling delinquent rent- Follow proper procedures to ensure necessary results
* Scheduling routine inspections throughout lease
* Coordinating any necessary repair request.
We are able to customize a Property Management plan just for you and your needs.
If you are a rental owner, and any of this sounds slightly interesting CALL TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION!!! We absolutlely LOVE being able to discuss how to put a plan in place for our friends and clients
Serving the Richmond & Hampton Roads area
The Wilson Group